Monday, August 10, 2015

Putting the pieces together for Back to School



Just finished reading two terrific post about first day activities for your classroom over on Art of Education and decided to give both a go this year.  One of the post was about sharing with your students what you had done over the summer and by doing it with a video.  I used Animoto to create mine as was suggested.  I painted all summer and really enjoyed the process.  Since I would like all my students to remain creative through the summer weeks, I thought this would be a good way to present my summer.  I also linked to the Elements of Art so this will be a small review for them to jump start our year.  My only wish, I could slow it down somehow.  
I also created a fun test for students with questions about me.  I think I will add a expectations video for students to view and I will be all set for day one in the Art Room!

Below is the revised edition.  I figured out how you control the speed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment