Sunday, March 30, 2014

April 1, 2014

All year different groups have been responsible for decorating the faculty room for the month.  My group has April.  We've kicked around a few different ideas but really aren't prepared to assemble the bulletin board.  Here we are days away from April 1st!  So, Friday a few of us were enjoying lunch and some socialization and decided to put up a temporary board for the dreaded prankster day of April 1st.  A little research has turned up some fascinating facts and hilarious pranks from over the years.  After some devoted time on the computer, I really felt I wanted to share a few things with my blogster friends as we begin April as well.
These make me want to create fish projects and kick me signs this week with the kids!!!   Well, just kidding, it is April you know.




BBC announces discovery of Spaghetti Trees in  Switzerland!
Taco Bell helps with National Debt



The original post was from 1976.  Looks like someone is trying this one again!
Jovian-Plutonian gravitational effect



No comments:

Post a Comment